Company Name: DraftCraft International
About DraftCraft International
DraftCraft International is a global think tank focusing on law and policy, international relations, human rights and freedom, security, environment, development, indigenous rights, and culture. The think tank documents facts conducts research, enhances legal processes, educates the masses and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the Law Internship by DraftCraft International
Who can apply for this Law Internship by DraftCraft International
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for a duration of 2 weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
Selected law intern’s day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Assisting in DraftCraft’s key women/gender rights projects
- Understanding women laws, policies and practices
- Conducting research, gathering information and writing reports
- Making field visits as and when required
- Assisting in organizational activities
1. Students may apply for an internship for the duration of one-week/two-week/four-week.
2. Letter of completion of the internship is conditional to the fulfilment of terms.
3. Candidates who are students of law, media, sociology, arts, literature and social work would be preferred.
Other perks for this internship:
interns will get exposure and opportunities to directly observe and assist in DraftCraft International’s live projects in the area of women rights in Goa.
Contact Details of DraftCraft International
DraftCraft – The Mumbai Studio
7/A, Sukh Niwas, Ground Floor
Third Pasta Lane, Colaba
Mumbai – 400005