Company Name: Increasing Diversity By Increasing Access (IDIA)
About Increasing Diversity By Increasing Access (IDIA)
The IDIA project was initiated to reach out to marginalized and under-represented groups, sensitize them to law as a viable career option and help interested students acquire admission to law schools across the country. It is hoped that such access to legal education would go some way towards empowering the marginalized and underprivileged students and the communities that they represent. IDIA is a pan-India law school movement, the cause of which Hyderabad Chapter at NALSAR hopes to further.
About the Law Internship in Hyderabad by Increasing Diversity By Increasing Access (IDIA)
Who can apply for this Increasing Diversity By Increasing Access (IDIA)
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the part-time job/internship
- can start the part-time job/internship between 2nd Mar’20 and 8th Apr’20
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Selected law intern’s day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Training and guiding IDIA trainees for various law entrance exams
- Submitting a short report after each class about the subjects taught and the progress of trainees
Other perks for this internship:
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code.
Stipend: INR 1000-1500 /month
Contact Details of Increasing Diversity By Increasing Access (IDIA)
(080) 4219 7924
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
No E – 1/9, Hanumanthappa Layout, Off Ulsoor Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042