Company Name: Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
About Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
The Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy is an independent think-tank doing legal research to make better laws and improve governance for the public good. Vidhi is committed to producing legal research of the highest standard with the aim of informing public debate and contributing to improved governance. It was founded by Arghya Sengupta, Debanshu Mukherjee, Dhvani Mehta, and Alok Prasanna in the year 2013. Vidhi works with Ministries of the Government of India and State Governments, as well as other public institutions, providing research and drafting support at various stages of law-making.
About the Law Internship by Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Who can apply for this Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy Internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Pursuing an undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Law.
- Demonstrated interest in environmental law.
- Having covered ‘Legal Methods’ as part of your course.
- Good research and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Selected law intern’s day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Contribute for 2-3 hours daily and check in with the office, once a week.
- Empirically analyze environmental law judgments of the Supreme Court between 1980-2018.
- Create an exhaustive database of environmental law judgments in the given period.
Other perks for this internship:
Stipend: INR 5,000/- per month.
Contact Details of Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
- +91-11- 43102767
- +91-11- 43831699
Email Id: vclp[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in
D-359, Lower Ground Floor, Defence Colony New Delhi 110024
OTHER OFFICE ADDRESS:
KARNATAKA 43, Residency Road, Shanthala Nagar, Bengaluru 560025